Yield: 12 servings
- 12 large eggs
- 6 to 8 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sweet, spicy pickle relish (such as Wickles Relish)
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- Curled parsley sprigs
- Curled parsley leaves
- Place eggs in a single layer in a large pan; add cold water to a depth of 3 inches. Bring to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let stand for 15 minutes. Drain and fill pan with cold water.
- Tap each egg firmly on sink or counter until cracks form over the shell, and peel under cold running water.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks, and place in a small bowl. Set whites aside. Finely mash yolks with fork. Add mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper, and hot sauce; stir well.
- Spoon yolk mixture evenly into egg whites halves.
- Place on plate lined with parsley sprigs. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Sprinkle with paprika and garnish with parsley leaves before serving.