Elderflower Rosemary Fizz is an ideal post-work cocktail or weekend refreshment thanks to its spa-water vibes. Garden cucumbers, coconut water, and elderflower liqueur join together for one well-balanced drink that will intrigue your tastebuds any day of the week. Pair it with Spicy Eggplant and Sausage Pasta to kick things up a notch.
Yield: 1 drink
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 or 3 sprigs rosemary, more for garnish
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. coconut water
- 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup ice
- 1/2 oz. elderflower liqueur
- Soda water, for topping
- Thinly sliced cucumber, for garnish
- First, make rosemary simple syrup by adding the water, sugar, and rosemary to a small sauce pot. Bring to a simmer and cook until the sugar has dissolved, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and let steep for 20 minutes. Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a jar or glass.
- Add 1 oz. of rosemary simple syrup, the vodka, coconut water, lime juice, elderflower liqueur, and ice to a cocktail shaker. Secure the lid and shake for 20 seconds.
- Fill a tall glass with ice. Strain in the cocktail, top off with soda water, and garnish with cucumber slices and a sprig of rosemary.
Recipe and photos by Megan Mitchell.
5% of all sales on bonnieplants.com go to AmpleHarvest.org.