Yield: 4 servings
- 4 ounces snow peas, trimmed and cut in half
- 4 ounces snap peas, trimmed and cut in half
- 8 ounces napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the snow and snap peas and blanch for 1 minute.
- Drain and rinse until cold running water, then drain again.
- Toss the peas with the cabbage, carrot, green onions, radishes and cilantro in a large salad bowl. Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour over the salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.