Yield: 4 servings.
- 8 to 10 cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1-½ cups fresh corn kernels, cut from cob
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into thin julienne strips
- ½ medium-size green pepper, cut into thin julienne strips
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- ¼ teaspoon grated lemon rind
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1-½ tablespoons olive oil or butter, cut into small pieces
Combine all ingredients, except oil or butter, in a large bowl; toss gently to mix. Divide vegetable mixture in half. Place each half in center of a 12- x 12-inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Dot each with olive oil or butter.
Bring corners of foil together to form a pyramid; twist to seal. Grill foil packets over medium-hot coals (350º to 375º) 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Serve immediately.