Bonnie Plant Foods contain nutrients that have been shown to improve plant growth by promoting strong roots, encouraging stem and leaf growth, and helping plants increase their ability to handle temperature stress. Choose the Plant Food That’s Right for You!
Overview & Benefits
- Ideal for all vegetables, herbs, fruits, and flowers
- Can be used on both indoor and outdoor plants
- Low salt content (too much salt can burn plant foliage)
- Can be used around children and pets when used as directed
It’s like two fertilizers in one:
- Quick Feed. When Bonnie Plant Food is applied using a sprayer or watering can, the nutrients are quickly absorbed by the plant foliage, and immediately available to the roots, without the risk of plant burn.
- Extended Feed. Bonnie Plant Food provides food to the plants for an extended period when applied in a way that drenches the plant and soil. Bonnie Plant Food’s natural components aid in the breakdown of nutrients that already exist in the soil. Plus, the plant food will condition your garden soil and enhance biological activity (like earthworms), increasing nutrients and making them more easily available to the plant.
Bonnie Herb, Vegetable & Flower 8-4-4 Plant Food
This formula, sold in the Little Green Jug™, is the same one we use in Bonnie Plants’ growing stations nationwide, and has helped produce our lush, well-rooted, vigorous plants.
How to use the Little Green Jug™
Just mix one tablespoon with one gallon of water and pour it from a watering can, or use our hose-end sprayer over your entire garden. One 32-ounce jug contains 64 tablespoons. Follow the directions on the label:
Garden/Patio: Apply every 7-10 days, mix 1 tablespoon with 1 gallon of water, soak soil.
Indoors: Apply every two weeks, mix 1 teaspoon with 1 quart of water, soak soil.
Non-Bonnie Hose-End Sprayers: Apply every 7-10 days. Fill reservoir with Bonnie Herb, Vegetable & Flower Plant Food. Set dial for 1 tablespoon (3 teaspoons) per gallon, soak soil.
How to Use the Hose-End Sprayer
One 32-ounce jug of Bonnie Plant Food will cover up to 14,000 square feet with a gentle, uniform spray.
- Attach the feeder to the hose and turn on the water.
- Press down on the tab located below the on/off dial.
- Turn the dial to the “on” position.
Bonnie Herb & Vegetable Organic Plant Food
Our organic formula in The Little White Jug provides complete nutrition from 100% natural ingredients that are OMRI Listed. What’s more, it’s in a no-mess, liquid concentrate that’s easy to mix.
How to Use the Little White Jug™
Feed every 7-10 days. Apply fresh solution around base of plants to drench soil and/or apply to foliage. Follow label directions:
Outdoors: Mix 5 full pumps in 1 gallon water.
Indoors: Mix 3 full pumps in 1 gallon water.
When you’re done, always twist to reseal the pump. Best temperature for storage is between 32⁰F and 80⁰F.
For more information about Bonnie Herb, Vegetable & Flower Plant Food, download our “Using Plant Food” PDF.