- Light: Full sun to part shade
- Leaf size: 12 to 24 inches
- Matures: 45+ days after planting
- Plant spacing: 12 inches apart
- Plant size: 1 foot wide, 1 to 2 feet tall
This pretty blue-green hybrid kale is easy to grow and will keep you supplied for months. Vigorous producer, with leaves growing lushly on compact plants. Cut outer leaves so that center can continue growing. Light frost makes the leaves taste sweeter.
Some Bonnie Plants varieties may not be available at your local stores, as we select and sell varieties best suited to the growing conditions in each region.