Flaming Flare Fresno Chili Pepper
- Light: Full sun
- Fruit size: 3.75 inches long
- Matures: 75 days after planting
- Plant spacing: 18 to 24 inches apart
- Plant size: Over 24 inches tall, and 24 inches wide
- Scoville heat rating: 500 to 1000 (mild)
Hybrid. A 2015 All-America Selections winner. Milder and sweeter than most other Fresno chili peppers, Flaming Flare offers a bit of spiciness and a whole lot of flavor. These triangular 1-ounce peppers ripen from green to a gorgeous red, gaining more heat longer they stay on the plant, and are perfect for making delicious chili sauces.
Some Bonnie Plants® varieties may not be available in your local area, due to different variables in certain regions. Also, if any variety is a limited, regional variety it will be noted on the pertinent variety page.