Flaming Flare Fresno Chili Pepper
- Light: Full sun
- Fruit size: 3.75 inches long
- Matures: 75 days after planting
- Plant spacing: 18 to 24 inches apart
- Plant size: Over 24 inches tall, and 24 inches wide
- Scoville heat rating: 500 to 1000 (mild)
Hybrid. A 2015 All-America Selections winner. Milder and sweeter than most other Fresno chili peppers, Flaming Flare offers a bit of spiciness and a whole lot of flavor. These triangular 1-ounce peppers ripen from green to a gorgeous red, gaining more heat longer they stay on the plant, and are perfect for making delicious chili sauces.
Some Bonnie Plants varieties may not be available in your local area, due to different variables in certain regions. Also, if any variety is a limited, regional variety it will be noted on the pertinent variety page.