Giant of Italy Flat Leaf Parsley
- Type: Biennial (grows the first season, blooms the second)
- Planting time: Spring, fall
- Features: Oversized flat, dark green leaves add lots of flavor
- Light: Full sun to part shade
- Soil: Light, well-drained
- Plant spacing: 18 to 20 inches apart
- Plant size: 18 to 20 inches tall
- Garden use: Containers, flower and herb beds
- Culinary use: Seasoning and/or garnish for a wide range of dishes, salads, palate cleanser
This is one beautiful, bushy plant, with strong, upright stems and oversized dark green leaves — in other words, more of the great fresh parsley flavor you love! Leaf size makes for easy chopping. Used widely in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine. Leaves are high in iron, as well as vitamins A, C, and E. Perfect for containers, or as an edging in garden beds.
This variety only available during peak planting season in Arizona, California, New Jersey, Oregon, Virginia, and Washington.