Monica Roma Tomato
- Light: Full sun
- Fruit size: 5 to 8 ounces
- Matures: 70 days after planting
- Plant spacing: 24 inches apart
- Plant size: 5 feet tall, 2 feet wide
- Plant type: Compact determinate
Compact and very productive, Monica produces lots of meaty Roma-style tomatoes. Fruit is blocky in shape, delicious in flavor. Just right for salsa, sauces, pastes, and canning. Excellent disease resistance. Plants grow well in containers, and benefit from staking.
Plants are resistant to verticillium wilt (F), fusarium wilt (F), alternaria stem canker (ASC), grey leaf spot (St), and bacterial speck (PST).
This variety only available during peak planting season in Arizona, California, New Jersey, Oregon, Virginia, and Washington.