Tuscan Blue Rosemary
- Type: Perennial in zones 8 to 11
- Planting time: Spring, fall
- Features: Attracts birds and butterflies; makes an excellent hedge
- Light: Full sun
- Soil: Well-drained soil (on the dry side)
- Spacing: 36 inches apart
- Plant size: 5 to 6 feet tall by 2 to 4 feet wide
- Garden use: Herb garden, pruned hedge or screen, background of flower bed
- Culinary use: Cooking, vinegars, oils
Looking for a plant that attracts butterflies and birds, and takes minimal watering? Look no further! This big, beautiful rosemary is not only fragrant, but puts out pale blue flowers spring through summer. Reaching up to six feet tall, Tuscan Blue makes an excellent trimmed hedge or screen. Use cuttings in cooking, or add to vinegars and oils. Or, bring stems inside to add a lovely aroma to any room. Deer-resistant.
Some Bonnie Plants varieties may not be available at your local stores, as we select and sell varieties best suited to the growing conditions in each region.