You’ll love the taste of this fresh watermelon salad. It’s the perfect first course for a summer party or covered dish for a cookout. If you’re making this salad ahead of time, wait to add the salt until ready to serve, or let everyone add their own. This will keep the watermelon crisp longer.
Yield : 10 – 12 biscuits
- 1 (7-ounce) package buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1 cup cooked, mashed sweet potato
- ¼ cup water
- Combine the biscuit mix with the sweet potato and water in a bowl; mix just until moist.
- Spoon the dough in 1 ½ to 2-inch rounds onto a lightly greased baking sheet, separating each by ½ inch. Bake at 425 degrees for 8 to 11 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
- Serve with Rosemary-Honey Butter.