Skip to content
Tarragon Chicken Salad Appetizers
Yield : 8 appetizer servings or 3 cups chicken salad
- 1 (32-ounce) rotisserie chicken, skinned, deboned, and coarsely chopped (about 3 cups chopped, cooked chicken)
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Mexican (or Texas) tarragon
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 48 cracker rounds
- Fresh tarragon leaves
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, salt, and pepper, mixing well. Cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, spoon about 1 tablespoon chicken salad on each cracker round and garnish with fresh tarragon leaves.