- Light: Full sun to part shade
- Leaf size: 12 to 24 inches
- Matures: 45+ days after planting
- Plant spacing: 12 inches apart
- Plant size: 1 foot wide, 1 to 2 feet tall
This pretty blue-green hybrid kale is easy to grow and will keep you supplied for months. Vigorous producer, with leaves growing lushly on compact plants. Cut outer leaves so that center can continue growing. Light frost makes the leaves taste sweeter.
Some Bonnie Plants varieties may not be available in your local area, due to different variables in certain regions. Also, if any variety is a limited, regional variety it will be noted on the pertinent variety page.