Yield: 4 servings
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound fresh snow peas, trimmed
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Heat the canola oil and sesame oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the green onions, ginger, and garlic.
- Cook, for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add the peas and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in the water, soy sauce and hot pepper sauce.
- Simmer for 4 minutes or until the peas are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the top. Serve immediately.